Today, I share with you a simple and delicious recipe for a great homemade peanut butter. It is easy to make, it takes little time and is budget friendly. But you will need a good and decent kitchen robot or blender (to not overheat the motor while blending). I made mine in my NutriNinja with the blender cup (the small one of 300 ml).
It takes just under 5 minutes to get a creamy and smooth result. Do not hesitate to stop the mixer a bit sooner if you prefer it a bit crunchy. I make mine crunchy by adding a handful of peanuts after I made a creamy, almost smooth butter and then to mix it for another 30 seconds.
Ready? Let’s jump right into the recipe!
Homemade peanut butter
- 200 g of roasted but unsalted peanuts
- ¼ tsp salt according to taste & optional
- Put the peanuts and salt in the food processor
- Mix until a more or less smooth dough (depending on your preferences)
- Transfer to a clean jar, preferably sterilized
- If you want, it’s easy to keep. If… there is any left
Everything that is shown and explain on this blog and his social media are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The nutrition values are informatives and may varry.
Bon appétit ! Hope you’ll like it and you’ll enjoy trying this recipe. You can find me back here or on my Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. Subscribe also to my newsletter to get the latest recipe directly in your mailbox.