I use this recipe regularly to make plant based milk that I can put in my pastries or coffee. Even though I mostly drink my coffee black or with a special ‘barista’ drink.
Oat drink (or oat milk) recipe
- 110 gr rolled oat
- 1 liter water
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tbsp maple syrup optional, and to taste
- Put the oat flakes in water the evening before you want to prepare your drink
- Start the day after by rinsing the flakes and to put them in a blender
- Then add the water, salt and maple syrup (optional)
- Mix between 30 seconds and one minute (or up to 2 minutes depending on the power of the blender you use)
- Pass the mixture through a clean cheesecloth to have a more pure drink.
Everything that is shown and explain on this blog and his social media are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The nutrition values are informatives and may varry.
Bon appétit ! Hope you’ll like it and you’ll enjoy trying this recipe. You can find me back here or on my Instagram, Twitter & Facebook. Subscribe also to my newsletter to get the latest recipe directly in your mailbox.