Who doesn’t like pancakes? It’s a perfect way to start the weekend on Saturday morning or for the Sunday’s brunch. Are you in for some dairy-free, egg-free and gluten free pancakes? Let’s cook together…
It’s my first recipe on my english blog, the first of many. As you have probably noticed on my Instagram, I like to keep things simple. In the kitchen, I’m trying to use a maximum of 8 ingredients per recipe, up to 10 spices included. But, I like to keep it natural too but I love to take care of my presentation. We eat with our eyes too.
Let’s go back to the main topic of this blogpost: the recipe. As I said it’s perfect to start the weekend and for Sunday’s brunch but also whenever you feel the need to bake it.
Easy Plant Based & Gluten Free Pancakes
- 2 ripe bananas
- 300 ml almond drink (or any other plant based drink)
- 100 gram rice floor
- 80 gram chestnut flour
- 20 gram tapioca powder (or cornstarch)
- 2 tsp baking powder
- Put the bananas into a blender and blend it roughly.
- Add the plant based drink.
- Blend it again.I prefer not to have a banana-compote, so I try to keep some pieces of the bananas. But if you like it more smooth, you can.
- After blending, put the mixture aside.
- Bring all others ingredients into another (big) bowl and stir well.
- Add to these dry ingredients the blend of banana & plant based drink and mix thoroughly.
- Heat up a pan to bake the pancakes (and add some vegetable oil if necessary).
- When the pan feels hot enough, cook the pancakes for 2 minutes on each side.
- And last, but not least, lets freestyle with the topping. Choose a topping that suits you the best. One you like to eat with pancakes.
Everything that is shown and explain on this blog and his social media are not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. The nutrition values are informatives and may varry.