10 basic ingredients, a blender, a cake pan, an oven and a whisk. That’s what you need to make this delicious Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Yule Log Cake.
This recipe is offered in collaboration with Sync Protein.
A delicious log with a banana and salted caramel cake covered with a light chocolate mousse. This log is simple to make with accessories and ingredients that we already have. It is greedy, light and deliciously irresistible.
This recipe has been translated with an online translator.
Salted Caramel Chocolate Protein Yule Log
- Mixing bowl
- Electric Mixer Hand Whisk
- Cake tin
Icing and filling
- 4 tbsp strawberry jam optionnel, according to taste
- 200 g whipping soy cream or coconut cream
- 100 g dark chocolate
- dark chocolate in chips
- almonds , flaked
- Preheat the oven to 180°C (170°C fan oven).
- Put all ingredients in a blender in the order listed and blend until smooth. Scrape down the sides of the blender if necessary.3 banana, 50 g coconut sugar, 75 ml non-dairy milk, 1 tsp vanilla extract, 140 g spelt flour, 75 g Salted Caramel Sync Protein, 1,5 tsp baking powder, 1 tsp baking soda
- Pour the resulting mixture into a greased cake pan and bake for 45 to 60 minutes. The cake is ready when the blade of a knife comes out dry.
- Take it out of the oven and let it cool for a few minutes before unmolding.
- The cake should be at room temperature for the icing and filling.
- Melt the chocolate in a double boiler and add it to the whipping cream.100 g dark chocolate, 200 g whipping soy cream
- Whip the mixture until you have a chocolatey whipped cream. If it doesn't set, put it back in the fridge to cool before whipping.
Put it together
- Cut the cake in half, add the jam between the two parts or put some chocolate cream on it.4 tbsp strawberry jam
- Cover the cake with the chocolate whipped cream and garnish with the chocolate shavings and flaked almonds.dark chocolate, almonds
- Refrigerate for 2 hours before serving. Can be stored up to 3 days in the refrigerator.
Les valeurs sont calculées avec un convertisseur en ligne et sont données à titre indicatif. Elles varient en fonction des ingrédients que tu utilises.
The cost indicated on this recipe is approximate. It depends on the products I buy (generally organic), fresh and in a supermarket (or bulk shop). Some of my products come from the Kazidomi website where you can find organic products up to 50% cheaper than in the shops. You can also get a 20€ discount on the annual subscription with the code VEGANDFRED (even if Kazidomi already offers you a discount on it).