Give your body quality fuel! Energy balls are full of good nutrients, healthy fats and natural carbohydrates. You don’t need an oven or special cooking skills to make them. What’s more, these seed and chocolate energy balls are 100% vegetable, healthy, without refined sugar and easy to make.
I love seeing your creations! I love to see when you take my recipe and adapt it to your own way with what you have on hand. Because my recipes are mainly there to inspire and guide you.
If you make this recipe, let me know! Leave a comment, give a rating and don’t forget to mention @vegandfred and the hashtag #minimalistvegan on Instagram. I can’t wait to see how you made this recipe and your combinations.
This recipe has been translated by an automatic translator.
Super seed energy balls
- Food processor
- 75 g sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp crushed flax seeds
- 3 tbsp hemp seeds
- 60 g sunflower seeds butter
- 3 tbsp raw cacao
- 4 Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- Put all the seeds and cocoa in a food processor and pulse a few times to mix well.
- Add the Medjool dates, sunflower seed butter and maple syrup. Mix until you have a sticky, clumpy dough.
- Form equal balls with your hands and keep in the fridge for at least 2 hours before eating.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 5 days.
Les valeurs sont calculées avec un convertisseur en ligne et sont données à titre indicatif. Elles varient en fonction des ingrédients que tu utilises.
The cost indicated on this recipe is approximate. It depends on the products I buy (generally organic), fresh and in a supermarket (or bulk shop). Some of my products come from the Kazidomi website where you can find organic products up to 50% cheaper than in the shops. You can also get a 20€ discount on the annual subscription with the code VEGANDFRED (even if Kazidomi already offers you a discount on it).