The most simple and delicious dessert you can make. It’s some kind of light version twist of a “cheesecake”, but easier and faster to prepare. This recipe might become your new favorite dessert quite quick.
Yoghurt tart and its crunchy base with Muesli Fruits des Bois from Meesters Van De Halm
- Spring form cake tin
- Mixing bowl
- Food processor
- 150 g Meesters Van De Halm Forest Fruit Muesli
- 100 g almond butter preferably with no added sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 4 dates pitted
- 400 g yogurt I used soy without sugar
- 250 ml plant-based drink I used soy milk without sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla paste or vanilla extract
- 2 tsp agar agar
- Cover the dates with hot water and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Put parchment paper in a 20cm springform pan. Set aside.
- Combine the rinsed dates, the Meesters Van De Halm Fruit des Bois Muesli, coconut oil and almond butter in a food processor.
- Mix until you obtain a homogeneous and sticky paste.
- Distribute this paste evenly in the mold and press well on the bottom. I use the bottom of a glass to push it down well. Reserve in the fridge for at least 30 minutes before you use it.
- Put the yogurt and the vanilla paste in a bowl and mix well. Reserve.
- Add the plant-based drink and the agar-agar in a pan. Bring to a boil and allow to thicken for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Pour the plant-based drink over the yogurt and mix well.
- Don’t wait too long to distribute the mixture on the base and return it to the fridge. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Store in a cool place for up to 4 days.
The values are calculated with an online calculator and are used as a reference. They may vary according to the products you’re using.