A delicious, naturally sweetened, a bit spicy muffin that is egg-free and lactose-free, with no added sugar and no added oil. In short, this muffin is as natural as it can be and amazingly delicious and comforting.
I share this delicious recipe in collaboration with Meesters Van De Halm and used their crunchy muesli. With this recipe I want to show you that muesli can be used for other occasions than breakfast only. Although they are perfect as a breakfast on the go. And, the best part is that the muffins can be stored in the freezer and you can heat them up because they are delicious when they are lukewarm.
Banana Muffin with Meesters Van De Halm Crunchy Coconut Hazelnuts Muesli
- Muffin tin
« Liquid »
- 2 bananas
- 60 gr applesauce no added sugar
- 175 ml plant-based drink I use soy milk without sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 flax eggs 2 tbsp ground flax seeds + 2 tbsp water
« Dry »
- 125 g oatmeal
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp coffee salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 120 g Meesters Van De Halm Crunchy Coconut Hazelnut Muesli
- Preheat the oven to 180 ° C (fan on).
- Prepare the flax-eggs: mix the ground flax seeds with the water and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Put the bananas, compote, soy milk and lemon juice into a blender and mix until a homogeneous and smooth mixture is obtained. Set aside.
- Combine the oatmeal, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Then add the liquid mixture and the flax-eggs. Mix until you get a smooth dough.
- Add the crunchy coconut and hazelnut muesli while you stir the dough. Divide the dough into pre-greased muffin tin (or use paper muffin cups).
- Bake at 180 ° C (fan on) and do it for around 18 to 25 minutes. It’s ready when a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let the muffins cool for a few minutes in the muffin pan before transferring them onto a baking rack.
Les valeurs sont calculées avec un convertisseur en ligne et sont données à titre indicatif. Elles varient en fonction des ingrédients que tu utilises.