An easy, zero waste & accessible recipe. After you diced some veggies, sprinkle some spices, add a splash of olive oil, stir it and bake. How easy can it be to get a delicious whole food plant based meal?
Make your own !
I love to use this concept of cooking to empty my fridge and use the last vegetables. So if you don’t have a pumpkin but you have a butternut, use that one. You prefer to use another type of oil, go ahead. You don’t like smoked paprika? Add some other spices.
You can of course follow my recipe step by step and include all the ingredients. But feel free to adapt and use what you have at home.
Oven baked veggies: delicious & easy
- A knife
- A cutting board
- Oven tray
- 1 small pumpkin
- 1 red onion
- 200 g brussels sprouts
- 1 can chickpeas rinsed & drained
- 10 new potatoes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp coriander powder
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat the oven at 200°C
- Wash and dice the vegetables (between small and big pieces)
- Take a baking tray and add the chickpeas and the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the spices on top of it and finish with the olive oil.
- Shake the baking the baking to mix the spices and veggies (or use your washed hands).
- Put the tray in the oven. Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until the vegetables are tender.
Les valeurs sont calculées avec un convertisseur en ligne et sont données à titre indicatif. Elles varient en fonction des ingrédients que tu utilises.