I think this might be the recipe with the longest title on my blog. In this recipe, I present you a granola without added sugar, oil or gluten … Without compromise on taste as it is so delicious when you add chocolate.Jump to Recipe
Even when you are not used to it, making granola is very easy:
– Mix the flakes with the seeds and nuts.
– Add a sweetening agent (here I used an apple compote (applesauce))
– Mix well so all elements can incorporate
– Cook in an heated oven until you get a golden brown color
– Get out the oven and add the chocolate when the mix is still hot
– Let the whole cool down and store (in a jar or box).
This might be your next favorite new breakfast and snack. But it can also be made as a nice gift for your friends who have an addicted to breakfasts and chocolate.
DIY: Gluten-free chocolate granola, no added sugar and no oil.
- Preheat the oven to 150 °C.
- Put all the different kinds of flakes, seeds and nuts in a large bowl. Mix together.
- Add the applesauce and mix well so all elements can incorporate
- Place the granola on a baking sheet in an oven tray.
- Bake for 45 minutes. Open the oven and mix your future granola every 15 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the tray from the oven and spread the granola well over the entire baking sheet.
- Put the chocolate on the granola. Let the chocolate melt on the granola.
- (Consider to put it in the fridge for 30 to 60 minutes after removing from the oven to cool faster).
- You can store up to 2 weeks in a tightly closed jar.
The values are calculated with an online calculator and are used as a reference. They may vary according to the products you’re using.