Climate Change forced us to enjoy less winter weather and allowed the good weather to arrive quickly this year. With this weather, the local strawberries too. And what could help us better to cool down a little in these temperatures around 25 degrees Celsius? I’m sure that as a dessert this glass filled with red gold will please all ages. And it is very simple to make and has no added sugar as usual.
You might wonder why I put this kind of recipe on my blog. Well, I discover that we simply do not always think about this kind of simple and amazing desserts. I found that many of us are always trying to make it more complicated then we need it to be. Just to impress our loved ones or guests. But after a (possibly very overwhelming) barbecue, what could be better than a little sweetness and freshness? And here is where this easy to make recipe comes in handy.
Feel free to adjust the quantities with your cursor in this form (it appears when you hover over the number of servings). And don’t hesitate to take a look at the other recipes while you are here.
Fresh strawberry salad
- A knife
- 500 gr strawberries
- 10 leaves mint more depending on taste
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp grilled and chopped pistachios optional
- Clean the strawberries with water
- Remove the green head of the strawberries and cut them into pieces
- Place them in the bowl
- Add the lemon juice and fresh mint. Gently mix (and try not to smash the strawberries.)
- Let it (stay) cool (down) for 1 to 2 hours
- Diffuse them over the jars
- Decorate with fresh leaves of mint and some pieces of pistachios
Les valeurs sont calculées avec un convertisseur en ligne et sont données à titre indicatif. Elles varient en fonction des ingrédients que tu utilises.