A simple recipe that will give you energy during the whole morning (or afternoon). This recipe is perfect for as a Meal Prep you can keep several days when in the fridge. However, I advise you to eat it before it is 3 days after cooking. Want a more fluid texture? Add before eating a little bit of plant based drink and mix.
Vegan Winter Chia Porridge
- 2 tbsp Chia seed
- 4 tbsp Old Fashioned Rolled Oats
- 1 clementine
- 1 tbsp almond flakes
- 100 ml plant based drink
- Put the Chia seeds and oat flakes together with the plant based milk in your breakfast (or lunch?) bowl. Let it rest for 15 – 30 minutes.
- Peel and cut (if necessary) the clementine.
- Add the clementine to our "porridge" and mix.
- Grill the almond flakes in a pan or oven. (This is optional.) Add them to your breakfast.
- Bon appétit!
The values are calculated with an online calculator and are used as a reference. They may vary according to the products you’re using.